Take a World Walkabout with Qantas
Take a world tour with us. There's so much to experience - thriving Asian metropolises, African adventures, the wonders of Australia, picturesque New Zealand, exotic South American culture, and the cosmopolitan United States.
This is your ultimate ticket to Australia and New Zealand. Fly with Qantas and our partners around the world with a choice of global stopovers in the Americas, Africa and Asia.
You can choose up to six international stopovers when travelling with Qantas, British Airways and Air Pacific.
- For travel to Australia, a maximum of one stopover is permitted in New Zealand.
- For travel to New Zealand, a maximum of one stopover is permitted in Australia.
- Add extra stops in Australia and New Zealand with the Qantas Walkabout Pass.
For routing options, fare prices and conditions, and to book, please contact your local Qantas office.
Note: For bookings made through Qantas Telephone Sales, a fee of £20 per person applies.
|London Heathrow - New York - Los Angeles - Melbourne - Singapore - London Heathrow|
|London Heathrow - Tokyo - Sydney - Dallas/Fort Worth - London Heathrow|
|London Heathrow - Singapore - Brisbane - Fiji - Los Angeles - London Heathrow|
|Glasgow - via London Heathrow - Johannesburg - Perth - via Sydney - Santiago - via Madrid - via London Heathrow - Glasgow|
Important flight information:
- Travel is valid on flights with a Qantas, British Airways or Air Pacific flight number.
- Flights between Johannesburg and Perth are operated by South African Airways, but must be booked with a Qantas flight number.
- Flights between Santiago and Madrid are operated by Iberia, but must be booked with a British Airways flight number.
- From 31 March 2013, Qantas flights between London Heathrow and each of Sydney and Melbourne (QF1, QF2, QF9 and QF10) operate via Dubai and are subject to Government and regulatory approval. Read about these changes.
Qantas Walkabout Pass
See more of Australia and New Zealand with the Qantas Walkabout Pass. The Qantas Walkabout Pass allows you to add Australian and New Zealand domestic flights to your trip.
Use the Walkabout Pass to visit over 20 destinations within Australia and New Zealand.