ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum card
Would you like to receive 32,000 bonus Qantas Points*and $100 cashback on your first year's Total Annual Fee~? You can with this limited time offer from ANZ.
Simply apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account using the link below by 30 April 2014, be approved, activate your card and make an eligible purchase within 30 days of approval.
Enjoy these benefits with a new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account:
- Two cards with just one Total Annual Fee, one statement, and one credit limit
- 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express® card
- 1 Qantas Point per $2 spent on eligible purchases^ with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum card
- $100 cashback for the first year on the Total Annual Fee which is $295~
- Earn 1 extra Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on selected Qantas Products and Services# in Australia
- Uncapped Qantas Points earning^
- Overseas travel and medical insurance±
Cards are offered, issued and administered by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). Australian Credit Licence number 234527. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under National Consumer Credit laws. All applications are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. Standard variable interest rate is 19.99% p.a. on purchases and standard balance transfers and 21.49% p.a. on cash advances as at Friday 15 November 2013 and are subject to change. Qantas has made no enquiries as to its accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omissions. The features may change, Cards and card program membership may be subject to approval by card issuers and other fees and charges, conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply.
* Bonus Qantas Points and $100 cash back offers are available to approved applicants who apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account by 30 April 2014. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The bonus Qantas Points and cash back offers apply only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within 30 days of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points and $100 cashback against your first year's Total Annual Fee. Bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. Cashback will be credited to the purchases balance of your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account within 90 days of the Total Annual Fee being charged to your account. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, or before the Cashback is credited to your purchases balance, you may become ineligible for the bonus Qantas Points or cashback. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
^ Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). An eligible purchase is a purchase made using your ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card account excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An account holder must notify ANZ of their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to earn Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. This Qantas Point's information applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Qantas Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Platinum card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Qantas Points earn rate that applies to their account.
~ For the ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum credit card a Total Annual Fee of $295 applies, which includes a $240 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed in this email applies to new customers. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
# Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
± The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy is issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ (the Master Policy). Cover under the Master Policy is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for the Master Policy is set out in the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings which can be obtained at anz.com or by calling 13 13 14. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express®