ANZ Frequent Flyer card
With this great offer from ANZ, you could earn 50,000 bonus Qantas Points and enjoy no annual fee for the first year, saving $95, when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first three months*.
Plus, the rewards just keep on coming
You could use the ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card for all your daily expenses - it's one of the easiest ways to earn and grow your points balance faster. You'll also enjoy these benefits:
- No annual card fee for the first year, saving $95 p.a.^^
- Two cards on one account, with one annual fee and one monthly statement:
- Earn 1 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ using the ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases^ using the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point^ per $1 spent on selected Qantas Products and services~
To be eligible for this offer, simply apply for a new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account by 20 August 2015, be approved and spend at least $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first three months of card approval.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). Australian Credit Licence number 234527. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under National Consumer Credit laws. All applications are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria. The standard purchases annual percentage rate is 19.99%p.a., the standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is 19.99%p.a. and the standard cash advances annual percentage rate is 21.49%p.a. as at 1 July 2015 and is subject to change. Qantas has made no enquiries as to its accuracy and is not responsible for errors or omissions. The features may change, Cards and card program membership may be subject to approval by card issuers and other fees and charges, conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply.
* Offer availlable to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer account by 20 August 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and spend at least $3,000 (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within three months of you meeting the spend criteria. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer, a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at 1 July 2015 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
^^ For ANZ Frequent Flyer, a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee, for additional cardholders on an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at 1 July 2015 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
^ Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Eligible purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. You will not earn Qantas Points in respect of purchases which exceed any advised spend cap. Eligible purchases for each statement period for ANZ Frequent Flyer are capped at $3,000 of eligible purchases across all Visa cards on the account and $3,000 of eligible purchases across all American Express cards on the account. Bonus Qantas Points may still be earned once eligible purchases made with your card exceed any applicable spend cap. The Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, ANZ have arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and are approved for an ANZ Frequent Flyer card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffanz. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which are available at qantas.com/terms. Earn rates and spend caps are subject to change. Existing customers may be subject to a different earn rate or spend cap on their account. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding their ANZ account.
± Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by ANZ pursuant to a license from American Express. ANZ's colour blue is a trademark of ANZ.