Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum card
Enjoy the following benefits with a new Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum credit card, all for an annual fee of NZ$150:
- Earn 20,000 bonus Qantas Points~ when you apply, are approved and make an eligible purchase by 31 August 2014
- Earn 1 Qantas Point* per NZ$1 spent on eligible purchases up to $30,000 per annum, and 1 Qantas Point* per NZ$2 spent on eligible purchases thereafter
- Earn 1 extra Qantas Point* per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services^
- Overseas Travel Insurance+
- Platinum Concierge Service.
Simply apply, be approved and make an eligible purchase by 31 August 2014 and you could reach your next reward sooner.
Cards are offered, issued and administered (and credit is provided) by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ) and not Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901). Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about these credit card products. All information on the features of the card are based solely on information which has been supplied to Qantas by ANZ and is current as at March 2014 (unless otherwise stated). Qantas has made no enquiries as to the accuracy of this information and is merely transmitting information which has been provided by ANZ. Accordingly Qantas takes no responsibility for the information on this page or any errors or omissions in it. ANZ Lending criteria apply. Card and offer only available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. For full details (including fees, and terms and conditions), see anz.co.nz, or any ANZ branch.
~ The 20,000 bonus Qantas Points offer from ANZ applies only once per Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum account. You must apply, be approved and make an eligible purchase by 31 August 2014 to receive the bonus Qantas Points. This offer is not available when you transfer a Qantas ANZ Visa Classic account to Platinum or vice versa, and is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. If approved, the bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your account within 45 days of being approved. If you transfer or cancel your new Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum account before the bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for those bonus Qantas Points.
* Qantas Points and bonus Qantas Points are earned in accordance with the Qantas ANZ Visa Card Reward Terms and Conditions. The Primary Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points and notify ANZ of their Qantas Frequent Flyer number. A NZ$50 joining fee normally applies, but ANZ is offering complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership to Qantas ANZ Visa Platinum Account Holders who apply online at qantas.com/joinffqav. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, the purchase of cash substitutes (such as traveller’s cheques), gambling transactions or business related expenditure. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
^ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
+ Terms, conditions, exclusions (such as age limitations) and eligibility criteria apply to Overseas Travel Insurance. A copy of the terms and conditions that apply to Overseas Travel Insurance are on the ANZ Travel Insurance site, or ask for a copy at any ANZ branch. Overseas Travel Insurance is issued/insured by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited.