Jetstar Platinum MasterCard®
You could fly sooner with up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer when you apply and are approved for a new Jetstar Platinum MasterCard and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards. Simply apply by 31 March 2015 and meet the following spend criteria:
- Earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points* when you make your first eligible purchase by 30 April 2015; and
- Earn another 10,000 bonus Qantas Points* if you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases^ by 30 April 2015
Plus, enjoy even more rewards with:
- 1 Qantas Point^ per dollar spent on all eligible purchases
- A balance transfer offer of 0% p.a for 10 months from card approval~
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance± and access to the 24 hour Platinum concierge service
- All for a primary card annual fee of just $149#
Card Services is a division of Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) which provides and administers credit and is the issuer of the Jetstar MasterCard and Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Jetstar Airways Pty Limited ABN 33 069 720 243 is the sole redemption partner under the Jetstar Dollars Program within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is the sole redemption partner under Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards within the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Qantas has made no enquiries into the accuracy of this information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Qantas receives payment from Macquarie Bank for Qantas Points issued for use of this credit card. The features may change, Cards and card program membership may be subject to approval by card issuers and other fees and charges, conditions, lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) may apply.
* To be eligible for the bonus Qantas Points, you must apply by 11.59pm AEDT 31 March 2015, be approved and opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at activation of your Card. You will receive 10,000 Qantas Points if you make an eligible purchase on your Card by 11.59pm AEDT 30 April 2015 and a further 10,000 Qantas Points if you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your Card by 11.59pm AEDT 30 April 2015. The first 10,000 Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 60 days of your first eligible purchase and the second 10,000 Qantas Points will be credited by 30 June 2015, provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. The bonus Qantas Points will not be included in the annual maximum Qantas Points earn of 100,000 Qantas Points.
^ Account holders must opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards to earn Qantas Points. Account holders who opt-in are not eligible to accrue Jetstar Dollars under the Jetstar Dollars Program. Qantas Points are accrued in accordance with and are subject to the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at jetstar.com/cards. You will earn 1 Qantas Point for each $1 spent on eligible purchases on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard, up to a maximum of 100,000 Qantas Points per year. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is available at qantas.com/frequentflyer or by calling 13 11 31.
~ The 0%p.a interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for the first 10 months from the date your account is approved on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for purchases, which is currently 19.99%p.a for the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. Card repayments will be applied last to the repayment of transferred balances that are in the promotional interest rate period. For further details refer to the Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions available by calling 1300 150 100.
± Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance and Global Hire Car Excess Waiver are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and ACE. This email doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard Insurances Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
# An annual fee of $149 for the primary card applies and an annual fee of $39 for each additional card applies. Annual fees are subject to change.
If you are interested in a Card, make sure you check out all its features on the applicable Card Partner's website as Card features are only summarised here. Card features information is based solely on information supplied by the Card Partner. The information is current as at 24 February 2015 and is subject to change.