NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
Looking to get to that next flight sooner? Then don't miss out on this great offer from NAB. Right now, when you apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 11 October 2015, are approved, and make an everyday purchase within 90 days, you will earn 40,000 bonus Qantas Points*.
Be rewarded with Platinum benefits:
- Enjoy the convenience of two cards linked on one account:
- 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent+ on everyday purchases with a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card
- 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent+ on everyday purchases on your Visa card for worldwide acceptance
- 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services~
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance#
- Platinum Concierge service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- 0% pa on balance transfers for 15 months^
Interested? Apply now and start enjoying the Premium benefits.
Cards are offered, issued and administered by the National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence Number 230686 (NAB). NAB is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. NAB pays Qantas for Qantas Points issued in relation to these cards. Terms and Conditions are available here. Fees and charges are payable. All applications for credit are subject to NAB credit assessment criteria. Approval and credit limit subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information including annual card fee and interest rates are subject to change. Correct as at May 20 2015. The NAB Qantas American Express Credit Card accounts are issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to trademark license from American Express. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 11 October 2015, be approved and make an everyday purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. Bonus Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the everyday purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card.
+ To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Available at qantas.com.au/terms. Qantas Points are capped at $50,000 spend per statement period. Qantas Points are earned on everyday purchases only.
~ Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
# The NAB card insurances is a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Policy Information Booklet . A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
Δ The NAB Platinum Concierge Service is available on 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Platinum Concierge Service terms and conditions at http://www.nab.com.au/personal/credit-cards/nab-premium-card for everything your concierge can do for you. This service is provided by International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd.
^ The special promotion balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. Offer only available for new approved applicants who apply by 11 October 2015. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other offer. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer.