Privileges at MONA
Platinum One members are invited to enjoy special privileges* at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) - Australia's largest privately owned gallery located on the Berriedale peninsula in Hobart, Tasmania.
As well as a variety of exhibitions, events and festivals, MONA boasts the Moorilla winery and vineyard, eight architecturally renowned pavilions, a cinema, library, café, bars, restaurants and more.
MONA Platinum One privileges:
- Complimentary upgrade from Standard ($20 return per person) to Posh Pit upon purchase of MR-1 Fast Ferry transfers from Hobart CBD/waterfront to MONA. Includes beverages and canapés, valued at $50 per person^.
- Complimentary bottle of Moorilla Muse Chardonnay valued at $40~.
- A 30% discount on MONA's current exhibition catalogue+.
Additionally, MONA is available to assist Platinum One members with:
- Personal bookings:
- MONA museum admission tickets#
- Choice of MONA transport - MR-1 Fast Ferry, Mona Roma coach or chauffeured Audi±
- Arrangements for premium experiences**:
- Soirees at the Wine Bar, The Source Restaurant or MONA Pavilions
- Tours and tastings from Cellar Door, the Moorilla winery or Moo Brew brewery
To find out more and to book your premium experience with MONA, please call (03) 6277 9978 any time between 10am-5pm, email email@example.com visit MONA.net.au, and don't forget to mention you're a Platinum One Qantas Frequent Flyer*.
Personal bookings and arrangements are a service offered to Platinum One members. Bookings arrangements are a complimentary service. All experiences will incur an additional cost unless stated otherwise on this page. For more information on costs and pricing for the advertised offer, please visit www.mona.net.au, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 6277 9978 any time between 10am-5pm to speak to a dedicated customer service representative.
* Privileges are exclusive to Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum One members and 1 (one) guest. Platinum One members will need to quote their Platinum One status at the time of booking and show their Platinum One Qantas Card to access the advertised benefits. Children under the age of 18 years are to be accompanied by an adult. Qantas does not guarantee the quality of this offer. Qantas is not liable for any third party content that the Member may find offensive, upsetting or defamatory.
^ MONA transport is provided by MONA and operated by Navigators. Prices can be found at www.mona.net.au. Terms and conditions apply. Alcoholic beverages are included. Additional food and beverages ordered are at the member's cost. Service of alcoholic beverages to people aged under 18 years is prohibited.
~ Complimentary gift is subject to availability. One complimentary bottle of Moorilla Muse Chardonnay is available per Platinum One member. You must be 18 years of age or over to take advantage of this offer. This offer may change based on availability.
+ Discounted catalogues are subject to availability. This offer is exclusive to Platinum One members and may be redeemed only once.
# MONA is open Wednesday-Monday (Closed Tuesdays). Opening hours are available at www.mona.net.au.
± The MR-1 ferry departs from the MONA Brooke St Ferry Terminal to MONA, return, Wednesday through to Monday and is operated by Navigators. For timetable information, please visit the MR-1 Ferry Timetable. Terms and conditions apply.
** Bookings for restaurants and tours are available with the mentioned MONA partners and are subject to availability.