Airline Partners - Fiji Airways
About Fiji Airways
Fiji Airways, Fiji's national airline, has been operating for over 50 years.
We are making some changes to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program which will affect these benefits for travel on or after 1 July 2014. View full details.
When flying on eligible Fiji Airways fares and flights with a FJ flight number, you can:
Earn points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Business||International Economy||Domestic Economy|
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||1||1||1|
- Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified.
- Cabin bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Status credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
- Points are not earned on codeshare flights operated by an airline other than Qantas.
- Points are only earned on domestic flights between Nadi and Suva or Labasa and Suva and Labasa.
- * Z class earn effective 01 February 2012
You can use your points on Fiji Airways for a:
Book an Award flight
|One way Classic Award
* Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable by an Accepted Payment Card in addition to the points required on Partner Classic Award flights. These are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change.
Effective 27 June 2013, Air Pacific was renamed Fiji Airways.