Dragonair is a Hong Kong based airline serving regional destinations. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific and an affiliate member of the oneworld alliance, Dragonair now flies more than 40 cities, including 22 in Mainland China, covering the most popular travel destinations as well as business ports in Asia Pacific region.
|Can book on
Earn Qantas Points when flying on eligible fares and flights.
|Discount Economy||Economy||Premium Economy||Business||First|
|Points Base earn rate (per mile or 1.609km)||0.5||1||1||1||1|
- Status Credits are earned on all eligible booking classes.
- Cabin Bonus is applied to the base earn rate for each individual flight you take.
- Qantas Points and Status credits are not earned on codeshare flights operated by airlines other than oneworld® Alliance Airlines.
- Qantas Points are not earned when travelling in classes other than those specified.
As an affiliate member of oneworld®, when you fly on eligible flights with Dragonair, you'll also earn Status Credits, which count towards higher status.
* On eligible flights with that airline's flight number on your ticket. For eligible flights, see terms and conditions and the Airline Earning Tables
~ Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available.