Frequently Asked Questions
1. When did the Optus and Qantas Frequent Flyer partnership end?
The partnership ended on 30 June 2015. After this date, members are no longer able to earn Qantas Points with Optus.
2. How do I contact Optus should I wish to talk to them?
Details about the changes are available here, otherwise you can chat with an Optus customer care representative via webchat or you can call the Optus customer care team on 1300 720 084.
3. If I have been earning with Optus do I need to contact them about the changes?
No, there is no need for you to contact Optus unless you have additional questions.
4. Will the Qantas Points I earn with Optus still be available for use after 30 June 2015?
Yes, the Qantas Points you earn via Optus will remain in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account for ongoing use in accordance with the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
5. How do I check the number of Qantas Points I have earned via Optus, or use my points?
The best way for you to check your Qantas Points balance is by logging into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Your Qantas Points earn will be displayed on your Optus "My Account" only until 30 June 2015 at optus.com.au/points. After that, your Qantas Points will no longer be displayed in your Optus online account.
6. Will Qantas Points be earned for payments made to Optus after 30 June 2015 for account activity before that date?
No, you will receive points for payments made up to and including the 30 June 2015 only.