Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- 30km (19 miles) from the city, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- Qantas flights QF1-QF399 operate from Terminal 2.
- Qantas flights now arrive and depart from Shanghai Pudong International Airport Terminal 2.
- Airport transfers between T1 and T2 will be provided by a shuttle bus service between 6:00am to 9:00pm only.
- View the latest carry on baggage restrictions.
- All Qantas customers arriving from Australia must clear customs and immigration in Shanghai.
- Note: Chinese Renminbi is not a free-exchange currency. Restrictions apply when exchanging from Renminbi to foreign currency. Passengers are required to keep their receipts so as to exchange Renminbi back to their original currency.
There are no Qantas ticketing facilities at this airport.
Contact the local Qantas office for assistance.
Check-in is located in the Departures Hall on Level 3 at Island F.
Opens 3 hours before departure.
Economy check-in for Qantas flights is available from counters F1 to F7.
Check-in for Business, Qantas Club and oneworld Emerald passengers is available at counters F1 to F7.
Note: For Qantas codeshare flights, customers may need to check in with the operating carrier rather than with Qantas. Ask airport staff for more detail.
Online Check-in is available for Qantas international flights (QF1-199), and other eligible connecting flights operated by oneworld, partner and codeshare airlines. Online Check-in opens 24 hours before your flight departure and closes 2 hours before international flight departures.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute departure information.
Baggage carousels are located in the Arrivals Hall on Level 1.
Information monitors display baggage carousel numbers for your flight.
Baggage Services is handled by the Airport Authority of Shanghai.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute arrival information.
Find out more about lounge features, operating hours and access to the;
Take the hassle out of travel with a private car, coach or other transfer. Book online now.
|Car||The airport is approximately a 45 minute drive from the city.|
|Taxis||Metered taxis are available from the official stand outside the Arrivals Hall. Fare is approximately ¥150 to downtown Pudong. |
It is advisable that passengers have their destination written in Chinese or indicated on a map.
|Train||The MagLev Train departs regularly to Longyang Lu Metro station where connections are available. Cost is ¥50 oneway. |
Phone: +86 (21) 2890 7777
|Car Rental||Visit our cars section to make a booking.|
Airport Services & Facilities
|Toilets||Located throughout the airport. |
Disabled toilet facilities are also available.
|Baby change Rooms||Located in the terminal.|
|Post box||Located in the terminal.|
|Internet||Located in the Business Centre in the departure hall. Fee applies.|
|Currency exchange||Located in the banks throughout the airport. |
|Public telephones||Located throughout the airport.|
|ATMs||Located throughout the airport.|
|Baggage Trolleys||Located throughout the airport. Free of charge.|
|Meet and Assist||Passengers requiring assistance can be escorted to the departure gate upon request. Ask a Customer Service Agent for assistance.|
|Lost property||Contact Baggage Services.|
Book a flight to Shanghai.
Times and prices quoted are a guide only.