Aquire, Australia's Business Rewards Program
Aquire is Australia's business rewards program aimed at helping your business improve its bottom line. With a wide range of partners, including Westpac, GIO Business Insurance, Avis and Budget car hire and Deloitte Private, your business could earn Aquire Points1 on business expenses. Aquire Points could be converted to Qantas Points2 and redeemed to reward your travellers or yourself - with flights and upgrades, Qantas Club membership and more.
Triple Aquire Points with Qantas
Log in and Register, book and fly for business before 30 June 2015 on Qantas Domestic Flex fares to earn triple Aquire Points3. That's 12 Aquire Points for every 10 Qantas Points earned. Domestic Flex fares allow you to change your flights right up to departure with no flight change fees4.
Turn Business Travel Into Business Rewards
- Earn up to 5 Aquire Points for your business for every 10 Qantas Points earned by your travellers when they fly.
- Earn Aquire Points on every Qantas flight5 that has a QF flight number, operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines across our domestic and international network.
- Travellers continue to earn Qantas Points and Status Credits6 as they usually would.
Earning From Flying is Simple
- Only 2 travellers and a minimum of 20,000 Aquire Points are all that's required each membership year to qualify to earn from flying.
- Simply ensure that you include your business' ABN and the travellers Qantas Frequent Flyer number in every booking.
- Book through qantas.com, your Travel Agent or our Qantas Contact Centres.
Aquire Points are calculated using the base Qantas Points earned by your travellers7. Your business will earn:
- 5 Aquire Points for every 10 Qantas Points for First and Flexible Business.
- 4 Aquire Points for every 10 Qantas Points for Business, Premium Economy and Flexible Economy.
- 3 Aquire Points for every 10 Qantas Points for Economy and Discount Economy.
Flexible Economy between Melbourne and Sydney return earns:
- 2,400 Qantas Points for your traveller
- 960 Aquire Points for your business
Business between Melbourne and London return earns:
- 37,200 Qantas Points for your traveller
- 14,800 Aquire Points for your business
Discount Economy between Sydney and Auckland return earns:
- 2,000 Qantas Points for your traveller
- 600 Aquire Points for your business
Earn Aquire Points across Qantas' extensive domestic and international network. Any flight that has a QF flight number and is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines could earn your business Aquire Points.
Once you reach your Qantas Annual Earn Target of 20,000 Aquire Points and 2 travellers, your business could earn between 20,000 and 1,000,000 Aquire Points per year flying with Qantas. The Aquire Points earned from flying can then be combined with Aquire Points earned from all other Aquire partners to use on a range of rewards.
Every time you or your travellers book an eligible Qantas flight, all you need to do is add:
- your business' ABN; and
- the traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer number.
Book how you like - through qantas.com, your Travel Agent or our Qantas Contact Centres.
In order for your business to earn Aquire Points each traveller must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member travelling for business purposes, booked and paid for by your business.
There are many ways your business can be rewarded when earning Aquire Points from flying, or with other Aquire Partners.
Aquire Points convert to Qantas Points at a rate of 1:18 to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Qantas Points can be used or reward flights and upgrades on Qantas operated services with a QF flight number9. Qantas Points can also be used for reward flights on our partner airlines, covering more of the world than any other loyalty program in Australia.
Classic Flight Rewards10
Use Qantas Points for Classic Flight Rewards to offset the cost of future business travel trips, to recognise and reward employees or to be used for a well deserved break.
Here are a few examples of Classic Flight Rewards available once your business' Aquire Points have been converted to Qantas Points.
|16,000 Qantas Points||1 return Classic Flight Reward trip between Sydney and Melbourne in Economy˄|
|100,000 Qantas Points||6 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney to Melbourne in Economy˄|
|200,000 Qantas Points|| |
12 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Melbourne and Adelaide in Economy˄, or5 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Perth in Economy˄
|300,000 Qantas Points|| |
18 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Melbourne in Economy˄, or8 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Brisbane and Perth in Economy˄
|500,000 Qantas Points|| |
31 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Melbourne in Economy˄, or
13 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Auckland in Economy˄, or4 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Hong Kong in Business˄
|1,000,000 Qantas Points|| |
62 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Melbourne in Economy˄, or
41 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Brisbane and Melbourne in Economy˄, or
13 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Sydney and Perth in Business˄, or5 return Classic Flight Reward trips between Melbourne and Los Angeles in Business˄
Points Plus Pay - Flights11
Points Plus Pay12 is a great option to save money on future business or leisure flights, especially if your preferred Classic Flight Reward is not available. It allows Qantas Frequent Flyer members to obtain flights with a mixture of Qantas Points and money at qantas.com.
The more points used, the less money paid. You can think about the Qantas Points applied as offsetting the costs of your future flights. You can choose a combination of Qantas Points and Cash that provides the right value for you with each booking.
The American Express® Qantas Corporate Card program is a complete expense management solution for mid-sized Australian companies. Designed for companies with an annual turnover between A$2 million and A$200 million it helps drive savings, improve expense visibility and control and reward companies and Card Members.
The American Express Qantas Corporate Card offers Double Aquire Points on eligible Qantas flights when purchased with the American Express Qantas Corporate Card13.
This essentially provides your business the ability to earn up to 2,000,000 Aquire Points per year with the American Express Qantas Corporate Card program!
Join now and receive 40,000 bonus Aquire Points.
1. A business must be an Aquire Member to earn Aquire Points. A join fee of $89.50 applies. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Aquire Points are offered under the Qantas' terms and conditions and earning thresholds may apply. Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire terms and conditions.
2. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
3. Aquire Points are offered under Qantas' Terms and Conditions. An Eligible Flight for the purposes of this offer means a one-way or return Qantas flight for Australian domestic travel with a 'QF' flight number booked in a Flex fare type in Qantas Fare Basis Codes of Y,B,H,K,M. Excludes Reward flights; fares from Qantas Holidays Limited and Jetstar Airways Pty Limited; or cancelled and refunded tickets. The flights must be for business travel commencing , and must be paid in full during the Offer Period.
Qualifying businesses could earn Aquire Points every time their employees fly on eligible Qantas flights for business purposes. Minimum earning thresholds and eligibility conditions apply. The triple Aquire Points on Domestic Economy Flex fares offer is only valid for Aquire Members who: (1) register their ABN for the promotion by clicking the 'Register now' button, (2) Book an eligible domestic flight , (3) quote registered Aquire ABN and traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer number at the time of booking; and (4) travel is taken . The Aquire Points may take up to 8 weeks after each eligible flight has been completed to be credited to your business' Aquire account. A business that has a Corporate Airfares or rebate agreement with Qantas; or is a travel agent, travel wholesaler, travel consolidator or other seller or re-seller of air travel, is not eligible for this offer.
4. No change fees apply prior to departure. However, service fees apply to changes made through Qantas Contact Centres, Qantas airport locations and some Travel Agents. A Fare Difference may also be applicable, if the Base Fare and/or Ticket Taxes have increased, the ticket must be reissued reflecting the additional Base Fare and/or Ticket Taxes.
5. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Aquire.
6. Status Credits determine your Frequent Flyer membership level. Qantas Points and Status Credits may not be earned on some fare types and booking classes.
7. Subject to the Airline Reward Scheme terms and conditions Aquire Points are earned for each segment travelled on Eligible Flights by an Aquire Flyer. A segment is a portion of the journey between two consecutive points listed on an itinerary. The number of Aquire Points is calculated by applying the percentage Earn Rate to the number of Qantas Points earned by a Bronze member in each respective booking class (including cabin bonus and minimum points guarantee if applicable and excluding any bonus Qantas Points which may be offered from time to time) as specified in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Categories in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, for the applicable travel date.
8. We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).
9. Classic Upgrade Rewards are available on Qantas operated domestic and international flights with a QF flight number on your ticket, are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Classic Upgrade Rewards are not available for all fare types. You must have a paid and confirmed ticket in an eligible booking class to request a Classic Upgrade Reward. See Classic Upgrade Rewards section for more details and tables for the applicable fares and number of Qantas Points required to request a Classic Upgrade Reward.
10. Classic Flight Rewards are available on Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines. Classic Flight Reward seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Rewards available.
11. Points Plus Pay - Flights are available on any flight with a QF or JQ, 3K or GK flight number. A limited number of seats on selected partner airlines (as offered by Qantas at the time of booking on qantas.com) may be combined with Qantas or Jetstar flights in Points Plus Pay - Flights. Partner airline flights which may be combined with Jetstar flights in Points Plus Pay - Flights are more limited than those which may be combined with Qantas flights. See the Points Plus Pay - Flights section for more details.
12. Points Plus Pay is a facility on qantas.com which allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above a specified minimum level and pay the remainder with an Accepted Payment Card to obtain your Points Plus Pay - Flight. Minimum points levels apply, are subject to change and will be quoted at the time of booking.
13. Your business must be an Aquire Member to earn Aquire Points. Aquire Points are offered under American Express Qantas Corporate Card program terms and conditions and earning thresholds may apply. Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire terms and conditions. The Double Aquire Points offer is to match the number of Aquire Points otherwise earned for Eligible Flights under the Aquire Airline Reward Scheme terms and conditions. Minimum earning thresholds and eligibility conditions apply and maximum earning cap applies. The standard Aquire Points will accrue to the business's Aquire account once the Aquire Member has advised American Express of the registered ABN, Qantas has validated the Aquire Membership to American Express and the Eligible Flight has been flown. Bonus Aquire Points will be allocated to the Aquire Members account every month. Travel agents and businesses that choose to keep an existing rebate, corporate fares agreement or other discount arrangement with Qantas are not eligible for this offer. Other exclusions may apply subject to the Airline Reward Scheme terms and conditions.