Welcome to oneworld, an alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience across almost 1,000 destinations worldwide. Whenever Qantas can't take you to your final destination, we encourage you to travel with our oneworld partner airlines.
Enjoy an array of special privileges and rewards — which include earning and redeeming Qantas Frequent Flyer points on all oneworld airlines and, for Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum and Gold members, access to over 600 premium airport lounges.
Your ticket to more destinations around the globe
The oneworld alliance offers a truly global network for business and leisure travellers, flying to almost 1,000 destinations in more than 150 countries.
The oneworld Interactive Network Map^ is the ultimate tool to help you plan your next journey, featuring comprehensive flight schedules and routing information for all oneworld member airlines and their affiliates.
Learn more about the oneworld alliance.^
Fifteen great airlines
As a oneworld traveller, satisfaction awaits you around the globe. Your Qantas Frequent Flyer status is recognised across all member airlines. And you are entitled to a range of benefits, which are provided according to the oneworld tier levels, no matter which cabin class you are flying in.
Fast track through security
We know your time is precious and you would prefer to be in one of the 600 oneworld lounges rather than waiting in line at airport security. That is why, at select airports worldwide, oneworld Emerald frequent flyers (including Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum members) can access the 'Fast Track' or 'Priority Lanes' at security check points no matter which cabin they are travelling in.
Visit the oneworld site for details and the list of airports^ where this privilege is available.
Due to restrictions or local agreements with Security Fast Track facility operators, not all oneworld carriers are currently able to extend this benefit to all Emerald tier customers.
Providing more than 600 lounges across the globe.
Relax in more premium lounges around the world
If you are a Qantas Platinum Frequent Flyer or Gold Frequent Flyer member (equivalent to the oneworld Emerald or Sapphire tiers), or you are travelling in a First or Business Class cabin on any oneworld member airline, you can access more than 600 airport lounges throughout the world. This means you can relax or catch up with work in comfort and style before departure.
- To be eligible, you must be departing on a flight that is both marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline.
- Some lounges may get busy at peak times, and access to them may be restricted as a result.
- A non-affiliated third party may operate some lounges on behalf of the individual airline. Access to some lounges operated by third-parties on behalf of oneworld member airlines may be restricted at some times.
- Arrivals lounges are excluded.
- Spa and Pre-Flight Dining facilities are excluded.
- British Airways Concorde lounges are excluded.
oneworld lounge access for frequent flyers by tier status
Enjoy exclusive access to premium airport lounges around the world with Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum and Gold status. Members of oneworld airline frequent flyer programmes with the equivalent of oneworld Emerald or Sapphire tier status can use any lounge offered by any oneworld airline when departing on any flight marketed and operated by any oneworld member airline, regardless of cabin class being flown.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum (oneworld Emerald) tier members can use First Class, Business Class or frequent flyer lounges.
- Qantas Gold Frequent Flyer (oneworld Sapphire) tier members are welcome in Business Class* or frequent flyer lounges. * Does not include Qantas Domestic Business Lounges
- Emerald and Sapphire members may invite one guest to join them in the lounge. The guest must also be travelling on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld carrier.
- You must be prepared to show your boarding pass and frequent flyer membership card, with oneworld Emerald or Sapphire tier status, to access a lounge.
- Ensure your Qantas Frequent Flyer number is in your booking to be able to access the lounge using your Qantas Frequent Flyer card. You can do this online through Manage Your Booking.
The following exceptions apply:
1. American Airlines and Qantas offer programmes enabling customers to pay to gain access to their lounges. These programmes are not part of the oneworld agreement, and members of these programmes are not entitled to access lounges under the oneworld agreement.
2. American Airlines AAdvantage® members, regardless of their tier status or class of travel, cannot access American Airlines lounges when travelling solely on North American flights within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean. For more information, visit American Airlines.
3. Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold members, regardless of their oneworld tier status, cannot access Qantas Domestic Business Lounges.
oneworld lounge access for First Class or Business Class customers
Indulge yourself before departure in a wider range of airport lounges when you fly First Class or Business Class with any oneworld member airline.
- Customers flying First or Business Class have access to the equivalent class of lounge regardless of their frequent flyer status. First Class passengers may use a Business Class or frequent flyer lounge if a First Class lounge is not available.
- First Class passengers may invite one guest to join them in the lounge. The guest must also be travelling on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
Connecting between oneworld marketed and operated flights:
- First and Business Class customers connecting on the same day of travel, or before 6am the following day, can access the lounge when travelling between an international long haul* and an international short haul or domestic flight (and vice-versa). * a oneworld international long haul flight is defined as an international flight marketed and operated by any oneworld carrier with a scheduled flight time longer than 5 hours
- Lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
- You must be prepared to show your boarding pass or itinerary showing travel in First or Business class on the international long haul flight, in order to access the lounge before your international short haul or domestic flight.
The following exception applies:
1. First and Business Class customers who do not hold Emerald or Sapphire tier status are not eligible to access American Airlines lounges when travelling on solely domestic flights within the U.S. or between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico [except Mexico City], the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean) other than the exception listed below:
2. Customers travelling in First or Business class on U.S. transcontinental flights between JFK-LAX, JFK-SFO and MIA-LAX (and vice-versa) are eligible for lounge access.
Exploring the world has never been easier
With access to almost 1,000 destinations in more than 150 countries across the oneworld alliance network, our round-the-world fares enable you to travel the world with ease.
Simply choose between a straightforward continent-based fare (oneworld Explorer) or a more versatile distance-based fare (Global Explorer) to enjoy the ultimate round-the-world journey.
Representing outstanding choice, convenience and value, your oneworld Explorer fare is based on the number of oneworld continents you choose to visit or pass through.
Learn more^ about oneworld Explorer or plan and book your oneworld Explorer round-the-world trip online.
Delivering even greater flexibility, with more airlines to choose from, your Global Explorer fare is based on the total distance travelled throughout your journey.
Learn more^ about Global Explorer.
Create your perfect inter-continental journey
oneworld Circle Fares are ideal for those travellers who wish to visit multiple continents without actually flying all the way around the world.
Whether you are visiting the continents that border the Atlantic, Pacific or Indian Oceans, oneworld Circle Fares offer you superb flexibility, convenience and value for money.
Fly between Europe/Middle East, North America, Central America and South America with oneworld Circle Atlantic.
Learn more^ about Circle Atlantic.
Explore continents that border the Pacific Ocean, including Asia, North America, South America and Australia/New Zealand with oneworld Circle Pacific.
Learn more^ about Circle Pacific.
Circle Trip Explorer
Travel between Africa, Asia, Europe/Middle East and Australia/New Zealand without circumnavigating the globe with oneworld Circle Trip Explorer.
Learn more^ about Circle Trip Explorer.
Circle Asia & South West Pacific
Take an inter-continental tour of North East Asia, South East Asia and countries around the South West Pacific with oneworld Circle Asia & South West Pacific.
Learn more^ about Circle Asia & South West Pacific.
one continent. endless possiblities.
Giving you the freedom to explore multiple destinations within a single continent, a oneworld Visit Pass is designed with maximum choice, value and flexibility in mind.
Choose from the following oneworld single-continent Visit Passes:
- Visit Africa
- Visit Asia
- Visit Japan
- Visit Japan TOHOKU
- Visit Australia & New Zealand
- Visit Malaysia
- Visit South America
- Visit Europe
- Visit North America
- Visit Middle East
Learn more^ about single-continent Visit Passes.
Connecting between airlines at unfamiliar airports can be a stressful experience, especially if your flight is delayed. Qantas recognises the impact delays and missed connections can have on your plans and on your life. That is why we partnered with the other oneworld member airlines to form teams of connection experts: oneworld Global Support.
At select airports across the alliance network, teams are proactively monitoring connecting flights and, whenever possible, they will meet and assist you if your connection is in jeopardy. The oneworld Global Support teams will do their best to allow you to use dedicated fast track lanes through immigration or security to help you catch your next flight. Our teams will also do everything possible to transfer your baggage so that it makes it on time to your final destination.
If you miss your connecting flight, the oneworld Global Support team will provide you with updated travel information, a new boarding pass and, where applicable, assistance with overnight accommodations.
oneworld Global Support is currently available at London Heathrow, Madrid-Barajas, New York JFK, Miami, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago O'Hare, Los Angeles, and Sydney. The service is offered at these airports whenever possible, subject to operational constraints.
Transfer seamlessly throughout the oneworld network
As a oneworld passenger, our aim is to provide you with unrivalled service, support and recognition every time you travel within our extensive alliance network.
Representatives from our member airlines are on hand to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible whenever you transfer between our member airlines' flights, from checking in your luggage to your final destination to helping you find the right lounge.
oneworld transfer counters and service desks are located in key airports around the world and are clearly marked with the oneworld logo for easy identification.
To view the location of oneworld service desks, transfer counters and ground transport zones at airports across the oneworld alliance, visit the oneworld site.^
^ By following any link to the oneworld booking engine or advertised fares you will be leaving the qantas.com website. We advise that the oneworld.com may not follow the same accessibility policies as qantas.com.